Information about the collection of personal data
(2) The controller pursuant to Article 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is LODEN-FREY Verkaufshaus GmbH & Co. KG, Maffeistraße 7, 80333 Munich, Germany, Managing Director: Markus Höhn (see our Imprint). You can contact our data protection officer by post by writing to AMD TÜV Arbeitsmedizinische Dienste GmbH, TÜV Rheinland Group, Moosacher Straße 56b, 80809 Munich, Germany or by e-mailing [email protected], Website: www.tuv.com
(3) If you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, we will store the data you share with us (your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name and telephone number) so that we can reply to your queries. Once we no longer need to store this data, we will either delete it or restrict its processing if it is subject to statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we contract service providers to support us with individual features on this website or if we wish to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you of the processes involved in detail below. We will also inform you of the criteria relating to the duration of storage.
(1) You have the following rights with respect to us concerning your personal data:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification and erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to data portability
(2) Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right in accordance with Article 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR. The supervisory authority with which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant on the progress and the outcome of the complaint including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 GDPR.
You can find the contact details of your competent data protection authority at: www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
(3) The competent lead supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority of Bavaria, can be contacted as follows:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)
Telefon: +49 (0) 98153 1300
E-Mail: [email protected]
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When you visit our website for information purposes only, i.e. when you do not use the website to register or to transfer information to us in any other way, we only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. We collect the following data when you view our website; we require this data for technical reasons so that we can display our website to you and ensure that it remains stable and secure (the legal basis for this is Article 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 (f) GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Quantity of data transferred
- Website from which the request was made
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of your browser software
(2) In addition to the collection of the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you are using and which provide certain information to the party placing the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot run any programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make our website more user-friendly and efficient as a whole
a) This website uses the following types of cookie to the extent and in the ways described below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. In particular, they include session cookies. Session cookies store a “session ID” which can be used to assign different requests from your browser to the same session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log off or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a defined period of time which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings as you wish and, for example, choose not to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
Further functions and services offered on our website
(1) In addition to providing our website for information purposes, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested in doing so. To use these services, you are generally required to enter additional personal data, which we will use to provide the service in question and for which the above data processing principles apply.
(2) We sometimes commission external service providers to process your data. These service providers were chosen and commissioned carefully by us, are required to follow our instructions and are monitored regularly.
(3) We may also share your personal data with third parties if we offer sales promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services in cooperation with partners. You can find out more information about this when you enter your personal data or in the description of the service found below.
(4) In cases where our service providers or partners are located in a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this in the description of the service.
Objection to or withdrawal of your consent to the processing of your data
(1) If you give your consent for your data to be processed, you may withdraw this consent at any time. Your withdrawal of consent will only apply to the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have notified us of your wish to withdraw your consent.
(2) If we are processing your personal data on the basis of the balance of interests, you have the right to object to such processing. This is especially the case when the processing is not necessary to perform a contract with you as outlined in the descriptions of the functions found below. If you decide to exercise your right to object, we ask that you explain the reasons why you do not wish for us to process your personal data in the ways we describe. If you send us an objection and the reasons behind this objection, we will examine the situation and will either stop or modify our data processing activities or explain to you the compelling legitimate grounds we have for continuing to process the data.
(3) You can, of course, object at any time to your personal data being processed for advertising and data analysis purposes. You can use the following contact details to inform us of your wish to object to your data being used for advertising purposes:
LODEN-FREY Verkaufshaus GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: +49 (0) 89 3 23 85 90-222
E-Mail: [email protected]
(1) If you wish to place an order in our online shop, you are required to provide us with the personal data we need to process your order so that we can conclude a contract with you. The mandatory information needed to process the contract is marked separately; the provision of all other data is optional. We process the data you disclose to us in order to handle your order. This may require us to pass your payment details to our company’s bank or the selected payment service provider. The legal basis for this is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 (b) GDPR.
You have the option of creating a customer account, in which we can save your data for subsequent additional purchases. When you create an account under “My Account”, the data you enter will be stored; you may, however, withdraw your consent to this storage.
We may also process the data you enter to inform you about other products from our portfolio which you may find interesting or to send you e-mails containing technical information.
(2) Due to requirements under commercial and tax law, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order details for a duration of ten years. We will, however, restrict the processing of this data after two years, in other words, we will only use your data to observe the statutory obligations.
(3) To prevent third parties from gaining unauthorised access to your personal data, in particular your financial data, our order transactions are encrypted using TLS technology.
(1) We adopt state-of-the-art organisational, contractual and technical security measures to ensure that the data protection regulations are observed and to protect the data we process from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised parties.
(2) In particular, these security measures include the encrypted transfer of data between your browser and our server. During the ordering process, your personal data is encrypted using GeoTrust TLS RSA CA G1 with 1024 bit exchange, issued by DigiCert Inc. (www.digicert.com), as it is transferred over the internet.
(1) You can choose to subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to keep you up to date with our latest interesting offers. The goods and services advertised in our newsletter are specified in the declaration of consent.
(2) Our newsletter registration procedure makes use of a “double opt-in process”. This means that after you register we will send an e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered, in which we ask you to confirm that you would like to receive the newsletter. We will also store the IP addresses you were using during registration and confirmation as well as the times at which you registered and confirmed your registration. The purpose of this process is to obtain evidence of your registration and to identify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only piece of information you need to provide to receive the newsletter is your e-mail address. You can provide additional, separately marked data on a voluntary basis and this is used to address you personally. After we receive your confirmation, we will store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis for this is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 (a) GDPR.
(4) You can withdraw your consent to receive the newsletter and unsubscribe from it at any time. You can do this by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mailing [email protected] or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the Imprint on our website.
(5) Please note that we will analyse your user behaviour when we send you our newsletter. To enable us to perform this analysis, the e-mails we send out contain “web beacons” or “tracking pixels”; these one-pixel image files are stored on our website. For the purpose of the analysis, we link the data specified in point 3 and the web beacons to your e-mail address and an individual ID. The links provided in our newsletter also contain this ID. We use the data we obtain in this way to create a user profile, which we then use to tailor the newsletter to your interests. In doing so, we determine when you read our newsletter and which links you click on in our newsletter, enabling us to draw conclusions about your personal interests. We link this data to the actions you perform on our website.
Tracking of this kind is not possible if the display of images is disabled by default in your e-mail program. In such cases, the newsletter will not be fully displayed and you may not be able to use all of its functions. The tracking process described above will take place if you manually choose to show the images. The information will be stored for as long as you remain subscribed to the newsletter. If you unsubscribe, we will only store the data for statistical purposes.
Use of Google Analytics
(2) You can stop cookies from being saved by selecting the relevant setting in your browser software; please note, however, that in such cases you may not be able make full use of all the features available on this website. You can also prevent Google from collecting and processing data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the Browser-Plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(3) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in an abbreviated form, making it impossible to relate the data to individual users. If the data collected about you enables you to be identified, this is immediately prevented and the personal data is deleted straightaway.
(4) We use Google Analytics to analyse how our website is used and to improve it at regular intervals. The statistical data we receive helps us to improve our website and to make it more interesting to you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has signed up to the EU-US Privacy Shield unterworfen, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 (f) GDPR.
(6) This website also uses Google Analytics to perform the cross-device analysis of visitor traffic, which is carried out using a user ID. You can turn off the cross-device tracking of your user behaviour in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal information”.
Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our website; these are saved on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly on our website. All videos are integrated in “enhanced data protection mode”, meaning that no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data specified in Paragraph 2 will only be transferred when you play the videos. We have no influence over this transfer of data.
Um We work with RatePAY GmbH, Franklinstraße 28-29, 10589 Berlin, Germany (hereinafter “RatePAY”) so that we can offer you attractive methods of payment. If a RatePAY payment method is to be used as part of an effective purchase contract concluded between you and us, we will assign our payment claim to RatePAY. If RatePAY’s instalment payment method is used, we will assign our payment claim to RatePAY GmbH’s partner bank. If you select one of the payment methods offered by RatePAY and place your order, you automatically consent to your personal data and the data concerning your order being transferred to RatePAY GmbH for the purposes of checking your identity and your credit rating and of processing the contract. Detailed information can be found in the Additional Terms and Conditions for the Use of RatePAY Payment Methods and Information Relating to Data Protection and Data Processing at RatePAY GmbH, which form part of our General Terms and Conditions and always apply whenever you select a RatePAY payment method.
(1) This website uses the online advertising service Google AdSense to present you with advertising based on your interests. The objective of this is to display adverts which could be of interest to you in order to make our website more attractive to you. This involves statistical information being collected about you, which is processed by our advertising partners. These adverts can be identified by the “Ads by Google” text which appears in each advert.
(3) There are various ways in which you can prevent the installation of cookies by Google AdSense: a) by adjusting the settings in your browser software; rejecting third-party cookies will above all stop you receiving adverts from third-party providers; b) by deactivating ad personalisation on Google by visiting http://www.google.de/ads/preferences. Please note that this setting will be deleted if you clear your cookies; c) by deactivating interest-based adverts from providers which are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices, please note that this setting will be deleted if you clear your cookies; d) by permanently turning off ad personalisation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome by visiting https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996?hl=en-GB. Please note that if you do this you may not be able to use all the functions of this service.
(4) Further information about the purpose and scope of the collection and processing of your data as well as additional information about your rights concerning this and how you can adjust the settings to protect your privacy can be obtained from: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; Data Protection Conditions for Advertising: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en-GB: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en-GB. Google has signed up to the EU-US Privacy Shield , https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the service provided by Google AdWords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising (known as Google AdWords) on external websites. We can use data relating to the advertising campaigns to ascertain the success of our individual advertising campaigns. The objective of this is to display adverts which are of interest to you, to make our website more attractive to you and to fairly calculate our advertising costs.
(2) Google displays these adverts via “ad servers”. For this purpose, we use ad server cookies to measure certain parameters of success, such as the display of adverts or clicks by users. If you access our website by clicking on a Google ad, Google AdWords will store a cookie on your computer. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and do not serve the purpose of identifying you as an individual. The following data is generally stored as analytical values for this cookie: the unique cookie ID, the number of ad impressions per ad placement (frequency), the last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (indication that the user does not wish to be addressed again).
(3) These cookies allow Google to recognise your internet browser again. If a user visits certain pages on an AdWords client’s website and the cookie stored on the user’s computer has not yet expired, Google and the client can recognise that the user clicked on the advert and was forwarded to this page. Each AdWords client is assigned a different cookie. This means that cookies cannot be traced across the websites of AdWords clients. We do not use this advertising to collect and process any personal data. Google simply provides us with statistical evaluations. Based on these evaluations, we can recognise which of our implemented advertising measures are particularly effective. We do not receive any additional data from using the advertising; in particular, we cannot identify users based on this information.
(4) As a result of the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence over the scope and further use of the data which is collected by Google as a result of using this tool and are therefore simply providing you with the information available to us. The use of AdWords Conversion means that Google is informed whenever you visit a specific section of our website or click on one of our adverts. If you are registered with a service provided by Google, Google can link your visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or are not logged into your Google account, it is possible that the provider will become aware of and store your IP address.
(5) There are various ways in which you can turn off this tracking process: a) by adjusting the settings in your browser software; rejecting third-party cookies will above all stop you receiving adverts from third-party providers; b) by deactivating the conversion tracking cookies by adjusting your browser settings so that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” are blocked,https://www.google.de/settings/ads, please note that this setting will be deleted if you clear your cookies; c) by deactivating interest-based adverts from providers which are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices, please note that this setting will be deleted if you clear your cookies; d) by permanently turning off ad personalisation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome by visiting https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996?hl=en-GB. Please note that if you do this you may not be able to use all the functions of this service.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 (f) GDPR. More information about data protection at Google is available at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en and https://services.google.com/sitestats/en.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) which is available at http://www.networkadvertising.org Google has signed up to the EU-US Privacy Shield ,https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
Bing Universal Event Tracking (UET)
Technology provided by Bing Ads is used to collect and store data on our website, from which user profiles can be created using pseudonyms. This is a service provided by the Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA. This service allows us to track the activities of users on our website if they reach our website by clicking on adverts displayed by Bing Ads. If you access our website via this type of advert, a cookie will be stored on your computer. A Bing UET tag is integrated into our website. This is a code used in conjunction with the cookie to store non-personal data about the use of our website. This data includes the amount of time spent on the website, which areas of the website were visited and the advert through which the website was accessed. Information about your identity is not collected.
The information collected is transmitted to Microsoft servers in the USA and is generally stored there for a maximum of 180 days. You can prevent the collection and processing of data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website by disabling the setting of cookies. In certain circumstances, this may restrict the functionality of the website.
In addition, Microsoft may be able to track your usage across multiple electronic devices through “cross-device tracking”, enabling it to display personalised advertising on or in Microsoft web pages and apps. You can turn off this setting at http://choice.microsoft.com/opt-out
For more information on the analytics services provided by Bing, please visit the Bing Ads website ( https://help.bingads.microsoft.com/#apex/3/en/53056/2 ). More information about data protection at Microsoft and Bing can be found in Microsoft’s Privacy Statement ( https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/privacystatement).
Kenshoo Search and Kenshoo Social, web analytics services provided by Kenshoo (Gewürzmühlstr. 11, 80538 Munich, Germany), are used to collect and store data on our website, from which user profiles can be created using pseudonyms. These user profiles analyse visitor behaviour and are evaluated for the purpose of improving and designing our website in line with our users’ interests.
Cookies may be used during this process. Cookies are small text files which are stored locally on your computer and are used to recognise you if you visit our website again.
These pseudonymised user profiles are not combined with personal data relating to the bearer of the pseudonym without the separately obtained express consent of the data subject. Further information is available at: http://kenshoo.com/privacy-policy/
You can object to your data being collected and stored for web analysis purposes at any time with effect for the future. To do this, please use the Kenshoo opt-out function https://www.kenshoo.de/privacy-policy/?de-DE#opting-out-from-our-services
In addition to AdWords Conversion, we use the application Google Remarketing and Criteo to perform a process which allows us to target you again. This application enables us to display our adverts to you after you have visited our website and as you continue to use the internet. This is done through cookies stored on your browser, which Google or Criteo use to record and evaluate your user behaviour when you visit different websites. These cookies allow Google and Criteo to detect your previous visit to our website. According to Google’s and Criterio’s own statements, Google and Criteo do not combine the data collected during the remarketing process with personal data which they may have stored about you. In particular, Google and Criteo state that data is pseudonymised during remarketing.
Facebook Custom Audiences
(1) This website also uses the Custom Audiences remarketing tool provided by Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”). This tool is used to display personalised adverts (“Facebook Ads”) to users of the website when they visit the social network Facebook or other websites which also use this tool. The objective of this is to display adverts which are of interest to you in order to make our website more attractive to you.
(2) As a result of the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook server. We have no influence over the scope and the further use of the data which is collected by Facebook as a result of using this tool and are therefore simply providing you with the information available to us. The use of Facebook Custom Audiences means that Facebook is informed whenever you visit a specific page on our website or click on one of our adverts. If you are registered with a service provided by Facebook, Facebook will be able to link your visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or are not logged into your Facebook account, it is possible that the provider will become aware of and store your IP address and other identifiers.
(3) The Facebook Custom Audiences tool can be deactivated [here and] at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_ if you are logged into your Facebook account.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 (f) GDPR. Further information about how Facebook processes your data is available at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
(1) This website also uses A/B testing to analyse user behaviour. This allows us to display our websites to you with slightly varied content, depending on the assigned profile. The process enables us to analyse our website, improve it and make it more interesting to you as a user at regular intervals. The legal basis for the use of A/B testing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 (f) GDPR.
(2) The analysis is performed using cookies (see point 3 for more information) stored on your computer. To prevent us from analysing this data, you can delete existing cookies and disable the storage of new cookies. However, please note that disabling the storage of cookies may prevent you from using our website to its full extent. You can disable the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser settings. You can also opt out of inclusion in these tests in general by clicking on this link: https://vwo.com/opt-out/. Any cookies which do not expire at the end of the session will remain valid for a maximum of 100 days (for more information on this, please visit https://vwo.com/knowledge/cookies-used-by-vwo/).
(3) Before the analyses are performed, the IP addresses are processed in an abbreviated form, making it impossible to relate the data directly to individual users. The IP address transmitted by your browser is not combined with any other data collected by us.
(4) The provider of this analytics service is Visual Website Optimizer, a web analytics service offered by Wingify, Inc. (“VWO”), 14th Floor, KLJ Tower North, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitam Pura, Delhi 110034, India. More information about data protection at VWO is available at https://vwo.com/terms-conditions/
Data is collected and stored on our website by trbo GmbH, Römerstrasse 6, 80801 Munich, Germany (http://www.trbo.com/) this data is used to create pseudonymised user profiles so that we can provide you with personalised customer benefits. Cookies which enable internet browsers to be recognised may be used for this purpose. These user profiles analyse visitor behaviour and are evaluated for the purpose of improving and designing our website in line with our users’ interests. These pseudonymised user profiles are not combined with personal data relating to the bearer of the pseudonym without the separately obtained express consent of the data subject. You can opt out of this process at any time by clicking on one of the following links to deactivate or activate trbo. trbo activation link (opt in): https://track2.trbo.com/optin.php?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lodenfrey.com%2F
trbo deactivation link (opt out): https://track2.trbo.com/optout.php?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lodenfrey.com%2F
(1) This website uses Styla, a cloud-based content management system provided by Styla GmbH (“Styla”). Styla presents the content generated by us and stores on its servers in the USA any information collected during the process of presenting this content.
(2) During the use of Styla, only information typically transmitted by your browser is stored; this information includes the requested web page, your IP address, the referrer, the version and language of your browser and the time of the request.
(3) We may store any personal data which you enter into the search function. However, we will not use this information to identify you or to link the data with other personal data.
(4) Styla will use this information on our behalf to evaluate how our website is used, to compile reports on user activities on our website and to provide us with additional services related to the use of this website and the internet. Styla uses Google Analytics and Mixpanel for this purpose. For more information, see the section on “Use of Google Analytics”.
(5) Unless stated otherwise, the personal data will be anonymised or deleted after a period of 26 months..
(6) Details of the third-party provider: Styla GmbH, Schwedter Str. 36a, 10435 Berlin,
Curated Shopping Engine (CSE)
We use the “CSE” tool provided by 8select Software GmbH, Heinz-Fangman-Str. 4, 42287 Wuppertal, Germany.
Modules from 8select use session cookies to improve the relevance of product recommendations and the quality of the suggestions we give to you. It may, for example, gather information on which product pages you visit and which products and product categories you view in our online shop. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with this advice service if you disable the use of session cookies.
You can turn off the display of CSE product recommendations by clicking on this link to opt out. Opt out
If, at a later date, you decide that you would like to view CSE product recommendations again, please simply click on the following button: Opt-in
We use the third-party provider ProductsUp to analyse the success of our advertising.
ProductsUp can measure the success of our price comparison activities etc. by using a cookie from the price comparison site to record whether a purchase is made on our website and how much this purchase is for; individual users are not identified during this process. The provider is Products Up GmbH, Bahnhofstr. 5, 91245 Simmelsdorf, Germany (https://productsup.io/privacy-policy/).
Last updated: January 2019